Thursday 25 August 2011

Quilt No.5 update


Here it is and I think we are going to be friends.

I feel good when I look at it.

I feel not so good when I think about ditch stitching it.

Yep, I'm the ditch stitching virgin.

Deborah Louie told me it is easy (at the machine quilting course) and it was on the really small sample piece. Her tips and instructions were awesome but...

But looking at this big quilt I'm feeling a little anxious. I've been thinking about stitching it for over a week.

Maybe I'll just stick with the hand quilting...no I will machine it ... no I'll hand stitch ... no, I'll machine it ...

I know, I need to "just do it" and stop thinking about it.

Maybe tomorrow ....

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the quilt and dont dilly daddle do the ditch stich.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!