Wednesday 18 May 2011

No Pressure

My sister couldn't find the right skirt for a wedding so I said I'd whip one up for her.

I have a big mouth.

She flies out Friday lunchtime.

She will pick it up tomorrow.

I bought fabric today.

No pressure ..... Aaaargh!

Did I say that I have a big mouth?


I went to "The House Of Franke Stuart" in Hawthorn this morning. Beautiful fabric. Loved it. The little helper hated it.

The swirly, woolly stuff might be a skirt for me .....


DVD on, must go and sew up the skirt and learn to keep my mouth shut or at least give myself more time!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you hate it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Franke Stuart, that brings up so many brides maid memories. I must go back there one day. Loving the look of that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the detail in this fabric. I got the fabric for my bridesmaids dresses from Franke Stuart! (Yep, it's old!) but never thought to go there for a bit of a shop as I thought of it as more bridal.... look out...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!