Thursday 18 March 2010

Great Quilt Update 2

Ok, it's getting a little out of hand. I'm avoiding aprons and skirts because I'm rushing off to handquilt instead. Usually I sew at night when the helpers are asleep but I've been sitting on the couch doing lots of little stitches instead.

Yes it is fun but I'm going to have some hell nights ahead of me before the next market....'sigh'.


The Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake collection ... a bit ambitious for a first quilt but my little boy is happy and tells me that he can make out George so that's good enough for me.
If you use your imagination you may be able to make out George walking up the stairs with his marvelous medicine, the car that Danny drove and (the almost finished) Caravan that Danny and his Dad lived in from "Danny The Champion Of The World".
There'a Mr Fox and a peach on their way too when I get around to them.
Cheers
Jenny

PS The working through the stash thing had a little Amitie setback .... very nice fabric though...and I really did need it ... and I will use it ... and I won't be going back for ages...well not tomorrow anyway....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!