Tuesday 19 January 2010

Ohjoh Blogs!!!

Well, it's taken a long time, lots of encouragement (thank you girls & boys) and a big dose of "just pull your finger out!" but my world of Ohjoh is now a blog as well!

The plan (yes, and we all know of those best laid plans ....) is to let you know about Ohjoh as it happens. New styles, fabrics, markets and the wonderful things we find and love on the way.

At Ohjoh we LOVE mess!!! (With 3 little kids its inevitable! ) We provide the style to go with the mess.

Domestic Diva's and their little helpers can now look good, feel good and clean up later.

Every little piece of Ohjoh, such as the Domestic Diva Cafe Aprons below, is handmade here in Melbourne.

Hope you enjoy Ohjoh as much as I do!

Cheers

Jenny





2 comments:

  1. Nice work. My girls will love the designs! Am emailing them now. I could look so pretty in my shed with one of these - have you given one to your brothers yet? I am sure that they will be the most popular boys in the workshop.... good luck, I love the concept (and the new blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great aprons! Love the fabric . Sure beats the plain old black. xE

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!